Spell Valley is the fifth arena in Clash Royale if to not count the Training Camp. After promotion to the arena 46 cards of 76 becomes available to the players including four legendaries. I had only one legendary by this time and it was Inferno Dragon! In this post I described the best deck for Spell Valley with Inferno Dragon card in it, with the help of which I promoted to the sixth arena as a player of 1st level only.
Note: I do not upgrade the cards and do not raise my player’s level, in order to better assess the quality and capabilities of the formed battle deck.
In the picture below, you can see my game statistics: the number of trophies, arena where I play and my battle deck.
Actually, about the deck…
The best deck for the Arena “Spell Valley” in Clash Royale
In the picture below, you can see the deck with the help of which I promoted to the 6th Arena, being a player of only 1 level:
In more details about the cards in the deck:
- Giant Skeleton. One of two main cards in the deck. Thanks to his powerful bomb, this character is useful both in the attack and in the defense. This bomb eliminates threaten of the fast opponent’s counterattack. One explosion and bunch of enemies are destroyed 🙂
- Goblin barrel. Very useful card in attack. Without Goblin barrel, I wouldn’t reach to the sixth arena. Thanks to the combination of Giant Skeleton and Golem barrel, I got many victories over much stronger opponents.
- Inferno Dragon (legendary card) / or Inferno Tower (if you hasn’t got dragon yet). Second main card in the deck. The main task is to assure it access to enemy tower. Also, due to high damage power, dragon is very useful in defense and can easily eliminate such tanks as PEKKA, Ballon, etc.
- Skeleton Army and Tombstone. Two cards for defense only. Cope great with tank-type characters like P.E.K.K.A, Prince, Giant, etc.
- Baby Dragon and Witch. Two universal cards (in other words two cards that can be used with same efficiency both in defense and in attack).
- Zap. Spell card. The main purpose of this card is eliminating of swarms enemy troops with low hitpoints (skeletons, goblins, etc.).
Some tips of how to play with such deck
- Giant Skeleton + Goblin barrel and Giant Skeleton + Inferno Dragon – are the main two attacking combinations in this deck! But throw the barrel only after opponent’s troops and tower started attack the skeleton. In other case, goblins would be eliminated relatively quickly.
- If you don’t have Inferno Dragon – I advise you to use Inferno Tower instead. The tower significantly improves defense and rises chances to get victory.
And most importantly – don’t rush to attack! It’s much better to play on counterattacks! If you managed to destroy one enemy tower – go into deep defense and wait for the chances on counterattack! At least, 1-0 victory is also victory 🙂
Short video with the battles, from which you can learn how to play with such deck and defeat much stronger opponents.
Good luck! See you at Clash Royale arenas!